Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Weakest Points

My knees and wrists have been killing me lately. I think I need to investigate joint supplements. I am getting old.

I had mentioned to a friend the other night that I have been experiencing some form of writers block. Nothing seems interesting enough to be worth documentation, and the words to dress up the mundane are not with me. I don't know exactly what the cure will be. I have been trying to read more, in time I will find inspiration. In the meantime I will list things I enjoy as of late...

-Jessie's incredible cooking.
-Lord of the Rings: the Battle for Middle Earth II on xbox 360.
-working with the guys on new songs for Litany for the Whale.
-the working cover art for our upcoming EP that Chris sent me a few days ago.
-coffee.
-David Wain's "The Ten" (only watched a little bit so far however).
-my new bike, built with love by the legendary Richard Thomas McKee, my first fixed gear in about 7 years.
-Shellac, Bonnie "Prince" Billy, Trap Them, Pig Destroyer, Mingus, Crocodiles, Corridor.
-Kevin Logendyke on the West Coast.
-no roommates anymore.

Wow, that list was far shorter and less interesting than I had hoped.

ONWARD!

1 comment:

  1. I'm currently having artist's block, which I imagine is about as fun as writer's block.

    I miss springtime, I want to ride my bicycle.

    ReplyDelete